Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cute Alert! (Courtney)

So today I tried to get some pics of my Gifted Kids. I wanted to get a pic of the class then some photos of small groups. However, when you pull a camera out around here EVERYONE wants in on the action.

So below are a couple of pics of my gifted class. They are adorable. I actually had the option of not teaching them today (to go do some urgent business in the city with Marcus and Mr Pan) but I couldn't go a week without seeing them! Today we made name tags for everyone, and the names just get better and better. There is now also a Shirley, a Peter Park, a Park, four Sky's (all spelt differently), a King and a NAPOLEON!! I love them.



I don't know why they all wanted to put their name tags on their heads...

Chaos!!

1 comment:

sarah said...

My goodness - there are so cute, I cant believe these kids are 13 ??

It was great to chat to you and Marcus last night, I hope you have rippa weekend.

P.s - yes its 8 .30 ad I am at home, reading your blog !!