Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pan Park! (Marcus)

Courtesy of my mobile phone ninja photographic skills - here I was able to finally capture one of Mr Pan's superb parking efforts.

Last night we went to have our first massage in China in what turned out to be a hellishly cool place. For FOUR DOLLARS Australian we had a 30 minute massage from two blind men. It seems the blind here are put to work as masseurs and I have to say the neck and back massage I had was fantastic. Gentle and it felt expert. Courtney said her guy was trying to push her through the floor he was massaging her so hard.

Anyway the guy I had was great, gentle and felt like a complete pro, touching on all the muscles of my neck and back indivually. This place also does Acupuncture too I am told. The whole place was very large and multiple levels - oh and warm - something that's not common in China, as even when it's freezing they seem to love letting in air via open windows.

Anyway this is Mr Pan's parking effort. His car is the blue, new looking Peugeot. There was a small gap between two cars - nothing like just jamming yourself in between them vertically!

And on an unrelated note, here is the side of the box of tissues on every table at one of the small local restaurants around here. "Just for you. I like to eat the biscuit, I to love the imagination." I don't just think, I KNOW there's a little something in that for all of us.

No comments: