Friday, September 19, 2008

Next stop home (Courtney)



Well, Shanghai-Wuxi-Shanghai-HongKong-Melbourne...but you get my drift.

We've booked our flights and will be home 9th October. I can't wait. I miss Melbourne, everyone and everything there. Sure, I'll miss China too, but I think the above speaks volume for just how great home is going to be!


1. Melbourne: Twilight & Melbourne's tallest building, 2. Hosier Lane, Melbourne, VIC, 3. Arrivals, 4. coffee cave, 5. Melbourne Botanical Gardens, 6. Colorful Beach House, 7. 'Polyester'" shop on Brunswick Street, Melbourne, Australia, 8. Caffe Latte - The Maling Room, 9. Yering Frog, 10. thin men 1, 11. Melbourne Moomba Fireworks, 12. Melbourne tram, 13. Queen Victoria Market, 14. high in the sky CBD wheel melbourne, 15. compulsive reading , 16. 5 November 2007

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mum, I can't wait to see you again. I have been looked after very well, in fact I have been down right spoiled, so I will have Helen tell you exactly what needs to be done when I move back with you, when you are settled. I don't think Helen knows it, but I have her wrapped around my little paw. I give her an innocent look and she just melts. There is one born every minute. See you soon. Love Jimmy xoxoxoxoxo