Monday, November 3, 2008

My last post (Courtney)

So it's probably time we wrapped up the blog. I'll leave the honours of final post to Marcus, but I wanted to sum up our time in China. I figure there's no better way to do this than with photos. There is so much life in China that you could never capture it all or give another person a true representation of what it is like to live there. It is a complicated and amazing place, really like no where else I have ever been.

So here are some of my fave pics of our time in China...




























































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous composition Courtney and Marcus, when is the book coming out from the blog? Ever thought of a career in photography? you both have a good eye.....looking forward to Leonard's China pictorial travels, maybe he could start his own blog?

Marcus and Courtney said...

Man..Courtney those photos together are amazing. You know it's weird to see them all together like that - just snippets taken across the whole 8 months, together they look simply fantastic!!

China seriously feels like it went in the blink in the eye, and it did, and looking at those photos it's hard now to even imagine being there.

Marcus

matt said...

that's a good set of photos alright, proves we haven't taken anywhere near enough while we've been here. Well, still got a bit longer, I guess.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Helen, Leonard should have his own blog : The life and times of Leonard; a lion in modern society.

Anonymous said...

Who is the anonymous?? I think this is a splendid idea! Leonard should have his own following!
courtney