Thursday, October 2, 2008

Special Guest Post - (Jann!)

Hi every addicted Marcus and Courtney blogger reader. I arrived late Saturday (plane delayed per usual) and it was just fantastic to see the kids at the hotel. They both look great. China has certainly not done them any harm instead here are two very confident, worldy adults now ready for their next challenge back in Oz.

Marcus walked me around their school yesterday and it was very surreal. Everything was so familiar and it all feels as if I have literally fallen into the blog! (I haven't missed a day of the past 7+ months checking the blog at least twice daily). I have been videoing it all so be prepared for many hours of Team Wuxi Chinese experience.

I have now had the fun of a chinese train, mad driving taxis', local bus and pedicab, the city celebrating an important holiday and the local area restaurants where all of the kitchen staff come out to stare and see us eat and that is only in the past 2 days!!

I could write so much more but basically it is all in their blog, I am just living it!!! I feel very lucky to be here.

Jann x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you Jann. I was wondering when we would. I hope you, Courtney and Marcus put up some photos of your good self with them, so you have a memory of being there and also, so we can see you. Have a wonderful time in the next couple of days because you will be home sooner than you think. See the 3 of you when you get home.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo